GREENbike is Hiring!
Marketing & Engagement Manager - FULL TIME
PAY: Based on Experience
Job Description: GREENbike is a small non-profit that serves as a mechanism for improving community health and air quality. The Marketing & Engagement manager is responsible for implementing strategies to improve GREENbike’s pass sales, ridership and brand image. Primary responsibilities include: management of GREENbike’s advertising assets, media/sponsor/partner relations, digital communications, press advisories/releases/conferences, community engagement, pictures/videos and swag. The goal of this job is to implement thoughtful strategies based on evidence, measure the success of those strategies and detail the results for future records and campaigns. Broad and individual campaigns will need to be monitored. The person in this role must be detail oriented and manage their time well. Must have the ability to create a schedule, follow it and stay within a budget. Other duties may be assigned.
- 50% off Trek bikes (That’s right. 50% off any Trek mountain, road or city bike!)
- 60% off Bontrager gear (shoes, jackets, hats, gloves, lights, bags and more!)
- Free VIP Twilight Concert Series tickets + Annual GREENbike Party at Squatters tickets
- Free Annual GREENbike Pass for you & your significant other
- Free UTA Bus/Rail Pass
- Dog friendly office
- Two weeks paid time off + 15 paid holidays per year (including your birthday)
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- 401K with automatic employer contribution (after 1-year)
- Health Insurance: Employer pays 75% of monthly health insurance premium for the default plan + $115 per month for singles or $230 per month for families + access to group rate dental plan
- Print & Online Advertising Assets: Manage, create content and evaluate GREENbike’s print and online advertising assets.
- Media, Sponsor & Partner Relations: Cultivate media relationships to expand GREENbike’s trade advertising opportunities. Increase media relationships to encourage additional GREENbike coverage. Cultivate relationships with GREENbike’s sponsors/partners to supplement GREENbike’s current dynamics. Work with GREENbike’s existing sponsors to coordinate sponsor-specific social media promotions.
- Digital Communications (Social media, website, newsletter, etc.): Manage all of GREENbike’s digital communication channels. Develop and implement strategies to increase followers, reach and engagement for GREENbike’s social media accounts. Write, create and distribute GREENbike’s monthly newsletter. Responsible for ensuring that GREENbike’s website has the most up to date information including sponsors. Monitor sales and communication strategies and make sure that any website connections to those strategies fluidly present information to GREENbike’s customers.
- Press Conferences, Releases, Advisories & Media Requests: create and execute a press release/conference schedule (as part of the annual Marketing & Engagement Plan) for the following calendar year by Oct. 31 of each year. Coordinate all releases and events with E.D. and relevant contributors/speakers/partners/sponsors.
- Community Engagement: Create a community engagement schedule (as part of the annual Marketing & Engagement Plan) for the following calendar year by October 31 of each year. Schedule and attend relevant engagement events. Plan, coordinate and attend GREENbike’s Annual Sponsor & Partner Appreciation Party. May be asked to participate in or act as the project lead on various other engagement events/rides.
- Content Creation/Management: Create campaigns to increase sales/ridership for GREENbike’s pass options including the Office Pass Program. Create and manage promotions for all of GREENbike’s marketing/sales campaigns and sponsor agreements. Organize and execute a yearly photo shoot. Create videos to increase communication points, sales & ridership.
- Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting: Present bimonthly (every other) reports on marketing and engagement results to staff. Monitor success rates of digital communications, promotional materials and ad campaigns.
- Sales, Promotions, Fulfillments & Activation: Create campaigns to increase sales/ridership for GREENbike’s pass options including the Office Pass Program. Create and manage promo codes for all of GREENbike’s marketing/sales campaigns. Develop and execute strategies for increasing renewal rates of 24-hour and annual passholders. Responsible for all annual passholder fulfillments (including Hive Pass Program). Develop and execute strategies for increasing handlebar sponsor sales and revenue.
1-5 years marketing/communications experience required (non-profit experience preferred)
Send Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com