The GREENbike Go Pass is a discounted $5 annual membership to ensure everyone has access to GREENbike.
This pass is available to Utah residents with a household income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
If you receive food assistance, such as SNAP, WIC, or TANF you are eligible for a GREENbike GO Pass.
- $5 a year gets you unlimited 1-hour bike rides for 365 days.
- Payment can be made with cash or card.
- Cash payments must be made in-person by appointment.
- Online payments require a credit card.
- Bikes must be checked in to a station within 1 hour to reset the clock.
- Rides over 1 hour will result in account suspension or termination.
- Please note: Payment cannot be made with an EBT card.
If you have questions, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.